Monday, November 29, 2010
On Campus Parking
First of all, is it not a bit ridiculous that it costs a commuter $25 just to have the opportunity to park on campus? By parking "on campus", I mean within reasonable walking distance. Some parking lots are certain to give you a 15 minute walk to class and thats even after you've waited for 15 minutes just to get the spot. Sometimes I leave my house an extra half hour early just so that I can get to school to be able to wait for a good parking spot. Now dont get me wrong, I feel that its even more ridiculous that someone who lives on campus has to pay for parking as well. Isnt enough that tution and other fees increase on a yearly basis? Having the ability to park on campus shouldnt be an extra expense!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment